Roller Shutter Garage Doors
The Roller Shutter Garage Door is the smartest garage door solution designed with vertical operation and no internal tracking mechanism into your garage at all. We offer a full electric roller garage door installation service throughout Peterborough, Cambridge and East Anglia.
Electric Garage Roller Shutter Door
The roller shutter insulated garage door provides the accessibility via power operation providing reliability and security for the contents of your garage. The electric roller shutters provides more room within on your driveway as parking can be closer to your garage door. The overall space within your garage can also be utilized as the standard up & over garage door would normally take up a lot more room.
The control units are fitted with an automatic courtesy light and operated using secure rolling code technology. A small handheld transmitter enables you to open and close your electric garage roller shutter door from the safety and warmth of your car.
Roller Garage Door Features
- Our roller shutters are manufactured from strong corrosion resistant aluminium slats
- Our roller shutters are safe and secure as the slats lock into position to prevent intruder breaking into your garage.
- Our roller shutters are manufactured in a wide range of colours and options.
- Our roller shutter doors are operated by a simple coded garage remote control
- Our roller shutter garage doors are also available with an optional upgrade including an alarm or safety grid.
- Our roller shutter garage doors are fitted with an override facility which allows the garage door to be opened during a power failure.
Roller Shutter Garage Door Installation Process
Most of our insulated aluminium roller doors usually roll into an average 300 – 350mm diameter which is positioned behind, underneath or in front of the garage lintel. The roll size for the continuous curtain, single skin steel roller door is usually larger in diameter, but our sales adviser will assist you when deciding on which garage door.